cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WFM for Call center based on Interaction Center

0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues, please help, if you have apropreate infromation.

We are looking for work force management for call center. As far as a found presentation a get next information:

The SAP CRM Interaction Center Workforce Management solution was developed, leveraging the decentralized schedule solution development knowledge from the StaffWorks Suite.

The Interaction Center Workforce Management solution enriches the existing SAP Interaction Center solutions, allowing call centers a centralized, web-based method to build workload based upon phone, fax, and e-mail volume drivers.

The IC-WFM solution then optimizes schedules to fit the forecasted workload demands, taking into account agent scheduling rules as well as specialized agent qualifications.

Actually, I can not find any more information about IC-WFM. Do you have any? What is it? Is it still exist? Is it supported?

Hope for any answers, Tatiana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tatian,

As of CRM 2005 (CRM 5.0) SAP discontinued its own IC-WFM solution which was previously available with SAP CRM 4.0. Instead, SAP now partner with and recommends Verint Systems (owner of Witness Systems and Blue Pumpkin) for Workforce Optimization (WFO) functionality, including Workforce Management (WFM). Verint offers a full suite of WFO products for call-center forecasting, scheduling, adherence, monitoring, training, and reporting.

This is covered a bit in Chapter 11 of my book, "Maximizing Your SAP CRM Interaction Center" available from SAP Press. However, the basic information is summarized above.

Warm regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,i 'm searching for it, too .

Anybody know it, Pls give us a advise.

0 Kudos

Actually, if somebody cares

I found some information here

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/7e/03c14e929f43f29674a311dd79781c/frameset.htm

But do not understand if it still supports.

Regards, Tatiana