cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can someone tell me how i can find which condition types map to a particulat GL account?

Best Regards,

Noopers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Cndition type does not map tp GL account.Go to your concerned pricing procedure and select the condition type you want and then you will get account key assigned to it.with that Account key and Sales Organisation,KOFI and KOFK combination you can find out the G/L account assigned in VKOA T.code.

Edited by: SUNIL on Apr 22, 2009 8:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Super Thanks for your help!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santosh,

I have already tried that and able to resolve it also, but i am able to restrict only 3 sales order by going to Go to- aditional data in Condiditon table..... but what if i want to give discount to first 10 Customers then How can I do this....

Please also suggest , how to use scale if i have to design the Condition type in such a way that any first 10 customers will get 100% discount and next 10 customer will get 50% discount....on a specified date

Please suggest.

Regards

Pratush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me... I am having a situation here....

I am asked to define a 100% discount for first customer or first 10 customers who give any order/any material on a specified date... Please let me know how can i do this.....what i can understand is that I can give 100% discount in K007 condition type and can specify the date in condition records, but how to restrict to first or first 10 customers....

Please suggest

Regards

Pratush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

To restrict the Discount to some specific number of customers and for certain time period, you have to use the condition update and condition index

Those are the fields in Condition type.

V/06.

Please try this and revert if u need ahy further help.

santosh