Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universal Worklist iView

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Surprisingly i am not able to find Universal Worklist iView in portal content catalog. We are on EP6 SP15. I searched for iviews with "*" in entire portal catalog and have looked at all the iviews and didnt find a UWL.

There is no iViews folder under Portal Content -> Content Provided by SAP -> End User Content -> Standard Portal Users.

Did anybody come across this kind of situation?? If so please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

For details you can see SAP note <b>813144</b>.

The iview has been moved to the following place:

portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/ com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iview

Regards,

Pooja.

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I looked at this place only before posting this message also. This complete iViews folder is not visible. I have folder for Pages and Worksets and there is only one "Portal Information" page. I searched entire portal content catalog with uwl and didnt find one.

Thanks

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reply. This is what we are missing(Will assign points as soon as i get answer to this). Do you know if it is fine to have just that note to use complete UWL functionality?? Or do we need to have CM?

Thanks

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

As far as I am aware the UWL is fully functional after applying the note.

Cheers

Daniel

former_member182161
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You got full points ..:)

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

daniel_davinci
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Have you installed CM onto the portal? UWL is installed with the CM components. If you would like to use UWL without then take a look at sap note 702255.

UWL should be in PCD in

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/iViews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.iviews/com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.uwl_iview

Cheers