cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the standard text display on a Purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a problem with a standard text display on a purchase order. Some text is added in the standard text which was already existing.

When the print preview is seen, only a part of the text is getting displayed but not the whole.

The standard text is called on the "LAST"(page name) Page of the SAPScript. I had given the NEXT page as the LAST for LAST page but still its not displayed. I tried all the options in the form.

Can anybody help me out reg this issue.

Regards

Priya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the layout check the &acc-text(10)& increase the digit 10 to higher figures.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate on that? the text is getting displayed from a standard text in SO10 transaction. I dint get what you exactly meant.

Regards

Priya

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if its coming from standard text , check if some other window or a BOX FRAME 10 TW is overlapped with the text. or try to increase the size.. may be the box is not finding enough space to show the whole text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

There is just one page containing a single window which fits the entire page and the standard texts are called based on some conditions. (say if company code differes, call the standard texts).

There are no boxes, no commands. This is really an issue now..

Help me out

Priya

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how are you calling the standrard text in layout set and the print program... check if the print program can bring the whole text , if the itab is bringing on the header line rather than the whole table....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay,

I wil ltell u how its working.

The form is attached to the custom copy of the print program sapfm06p.

Basing on BUKRS field from the EKKO table, different standard texts are getting called from teh form.

Its like , say for an example,

if EKKO-BUKRS = 'a'

INCLUDE 'STTEXT1' OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE E

else if EKKO-BUKRS = 'b'

INCLUDE 'STTEXT2' OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE E

else if EKKO-BUKRS = 'c'

INCLUDE 'STTEXT3' OBJECT TEXT ID ST LANGUAGE E.

Now, the text STEXT2 is changed and some extra text is included in the standard text. The problem is that, only one page of the standard text is getting displayed. Not the entire text.

Is tehre any way that we can make the entire text to be displayed.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it MAIN window

Type of form window. Each form can only have one main window. The other windows can be defined as constant or variable.

The width of the main window remains the same on each form page in which it appears. "Continuous" text is output in the main window (text which covers several pages).

Constant windows are the same size and have the same contents on all form pages in which they appear. They therefore only need to be edited once when output. The text editing process is quicker if a window is defined as constant.

Variable windows, on the other hand, can be various sizes and have different contents on different pages.

Thanks,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not a main window. Its a constant window.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Type of form window. Each form can only have one main window. The other windows can be defined as constant or variable.

The width of the main window remains the same on each form page in which it appears. "Continuous" text is output in the main window (text which covers several pages).

Constant windows are the same size and have the same contents on all form pages in which they appear. They therefore only need to be edited once when output. The text editing process is quicker if a window is defined as constant.

Variable windows, on the other hand, can be various sizes and have different contents on different pages.

Thanks,

Hari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The font size reduced hence allthe text is coming on single page now