Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SOAP Adapter Action field can contain 2 or more "SOAP Actions"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have following scenario:-

Step 1. Webmethod(sent price querry with material no)->R/3(search price from tables)

step 2. R/3(sent price)->Webmethod

step 3. Webmethod(sent quantity)->R/3(document created in sap)

step 4. R/3(sent confirmation doc no/error)->Webmethod

Q1 <u>How can i implement above scenario in with one URL Webmethod????</u>

(URL:http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=party:service:channel)

Q2 <b> Is it possible with one (Receiver SOAP adapter->Conversion Parameters->SOAP Action) field can contain more than 1 SOAP Action......??????</b>

<b>With more than one message interfaces (inbound synchronous) in one scenario</b>

Q3 <u>Or I have to design two scenarios with two URL's????with different message interfaces (inbound synchronous) </u>

Q4<b><u> Or I use Sender(SOAP) Reciver(Rfc Adapter) in abave case??? With more than one message interfaces (inbound synchronous) in one scenario</u></b>

Thanks & Regards

Message was edited by: Umesh R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When your scenario consists of sync calls, you have only to define SOAP sender channels. The best approach is to create two channels to keep the reference from interface to channel unique.

For the sync response message you do not need and communication channel (and no SOAP action).

Regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When your scenario consists of sync calls, you have only to define SOAP sender channels. The best approach is to create two channels to keep the reference from interface to channel unique.

For the sync response message you do not need and communication channel (and no SOAP action).

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I Have one channel (SOAP Sender) for 2 different actions?