Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment in MI 7.1

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm currently exploring the possibilities to send attachments with MI7.1 to the mobile device. I've made everything in backend and middleware for this and i've managed to get the attachments on the client. In my case, the attachments are jpg files. Now I want to show the jpg on the client using the image ui element. To do this, i've read a blog written by Narajani, which described the procedure: using a calculated string attribute in the view context, bind the ui element to this attribute...

I'm not able to see the image, however i've checked the string attribute and it was not empty, it contains a url like:

//localhost:50080/dispatcher/demo.sap.com~attachorderapp/Components/com.sap.demo.attachorderapp.orderattachapp.comp.OrderAttachComp/JPGImage62723.jpg

I also did a toString on the blob inputstream object which returns:

com.sap.tc.mobile.cfs.pers.jdbc.core.JDBCBLOBInputStream@ff8660

So i'm pretty positive there is a jpg file on the client. I think i'm doing something wrong with the url. For this i've used(pseudocode) res = WDWebResource.getPublicCachedWebResource; res.geturl

any advice would be more than welcome

regards

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvannest
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I forgot to close this thread, my apologies. I have solved the issue, it was just a corrupt file.

regards

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi,

To which property have you assigned this calculated attribute:

Also when are you calling the image : onLead or on click of button??

Thanks and Regards,

Narayani