cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in a date default with a create a new delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello People,

When I try to provide the material requested by the transaction va02, functionality "Deliver", takes me by default the last date of previous supply and not the current of the day.

This causes me a big problem. If previously created a delivery with the date 31.12.2009, when I create a new delivery for now, the date not reset with an actual date of the system and the system takes the last date 31.12.2009 as a default date. For this reason it takes back all distributions until the end of the year, delivering more material in this case the request.

When I want create a new delivery with the transaction va02, Does anyone know if it is possible that the date chosen today as the date by default?

Thanks in advance!

Xevi G.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

If you want today's date as the defualt date for delivery then you have to make some changes.

1. Sales Document:T.code VOV8 there Requested Delivery Date Tab Lead time in days make it 0.

2. Material Master:T.code MM01 MRP2 View:Scheduling: In-house production, GR processing time, Plnd delivery time make it all as 0.

3. Shipping Point:Define Shipping Point details Determine load. time & Det.pick/pack time make it blank.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sunil,

Sorry, but my problem is the selection date when I create a new delivery, with a transaction va02 or vl01n. I need this date resets with a system date (today), no with the date introduced in the last delivery.

Regards,

XeviG.

Answers (0)