Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DiscountScope'

Hello everyone,

I just upgraded to WebTools 6 SP01 PL02 and am receiving the following error when trying to create a Coupon. To be honest I haven't really dug into it yet, but seems like something that should be working without manipulation. Was hoping someone could shed some light before I got into it...

The error happened when I tried to click the requirements Save button (not the Header Save button).

Here is the error:

Version 2007.1.652.2

Message Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'DiscountScope', table 'NETPOINT_PROD.dbo.OrderDiscountCondition'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated.

Source .Net SqlClient Data Provider

Stack at netpoint.api.data.DataFunctions.ExecuteScalar(String SQL, IDataParameter[] parameters, String connectionstring)

at netpoint.api.commerce.NPOrderDiscountCondition.Save()

at netpoint.admin.commerce.controls.OrderDiscountCondition.btnSave_Click(Object sender, ImageClickEventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean inclu

Our technical people have been notified.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Kristen

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question