cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I try to load data from ODS to PSA and infocube I receive the following error message:

Record 0: value '201000' of characteristic 0CALMONTH is not plausible

The mapping of 0CALMONTH is without routine in the update rule I don't find the value '201000' in PSA and source-ODS.

I never had problems with 0CALMONTH on the other infocube.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Gianmarco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

SumiKarmakar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the mapping done for 0CALMONTH in Cube Is it directly getting from DSO or it is derived from any date in DSO?

This usually happens when 0CALMONTH is derived from a spurious date.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

From R/3 to ODS we are a routine for 0CALMONTH that derive the 6 digit from 0CALDAY, but here there isn't problem.

The error occur during upload from ODS to Infocube only in delta mode and without routine

Thanks in advance

SumiKarmakar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There you go..please check the 0CALDAY value in DSO ..you will find the spurios date that is leading to this 0CALMONTH.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked for ODS to Cube, 0Calmonth mapping.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

0CALMONTH is mapping with 0CALMONTH from ODS to INFOCUBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hopefully there is no start routine.....

According to me, In DSO the value of 0CALMONTH should be ok. Otherwise how request is activated at DSO Level.

Problem is related to DSO - Cube update rule. Some thing is wrong there just try to find out.

Once check the data in PSA-DSO, Try to find the erroreous record, by sorting on data on 0Calmonth. and then search that record in DSO.

Regards,

SumiKarmakar
Participant
0 Kudos

please check the 0CALDAY value in DSO ..you will find the spurios date that is leading to this 0CALMONTH

Date would be like 20.10.00 ..

Edited by: karmas on Apr 22, 2009 5:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

my suspect is on convrsion date

Why is the problem present only in delta mode?

SumiKarmakar
Participant
0 Kudos

You mean full worked fine..there was no error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in full mode it's ok, in delta there was a problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bini,

You can see that '201000' is not valid calender month.

For finding this value in PSA, just sort PSA data on Calmonth and find it, you can't do filter on invalid time characteristic.

If you find such record then just check it into R/3 why user has enter wrong data? Change from R/3 or change from PSA. and then go for re-upoad that request.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The source data is an ODS not R/3.

In the ODS there isn't value 201000 but there are some records with value '000000' at 0calmonth.

If I load data in full mode the result is positive, instead in delta mode is negative

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the cube 0calmonth mapping with ODS.

May be some thing is wrong there. is it 0Calmonth.ODS --> 0Calmonth.CUBE

Direct mapping. No update rule is there??

Regards,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the PSA you search record wise and it will show the errenous record. Butteh value shown for calmonth is not a valid on as it cant have 00 date(2012 00). Sometimes due to space before or after the string will also lead to an error.