cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inactive mass change in the order menu bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a little problem with the mass change in iw38.

When I select the relevant orders unfortunately I can not select the "Carry out the mass change" in the order menu bar because this function is inactive.

Have you got any idea?

Regards,

Nooris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From memory you need to activate the PLM Extension Set in the IMG (TCode SFW5)

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated the PLM Extension, but in the order menu bar the mass change is inactive.

Regards,

nooris

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I expect you do not have authorization for I_MASS, without this authorization the menu path is greyed out.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As you said that you already created the role for authorization object I_MASS, and assign that role to the user id. but what i feel is that still you didnt put the full authorization in the role for I_MASS. Please cehck in the PFCG, the role you have created is it showing full authorization.

to do the checking you go to role and then go to authorization tab and then to change authorization data.

Then where you have assigned that authorization object I_MASS please check that value. Is it coming " ALL VALUES".

If no please edit it and put full authorization.

Then save the role and also you have to generate the profile before coming out.

thenagain try by assigning. ALso do the user comparison of the role before testing.That will be in the User tab.

I think it will solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked my role, but It has the full authorization, because when I created the role to I_MASS object I had clicked on it and assigned all values * with it.

Unfortunately the problem was not solved.

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is usually due to the EA-PLM switch not being activated or the I_MASS authorization missing. For the mass change authority object I_MASS with ID 'MASS and value OR is checked.

Is there any failed authorizations reported? Maybe check with a user that has SAP_ALL authorization.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Norbert,

Customizing and authorization will not help until you have LOG_EAM_SIMP business function implemented in your system.

It comes with SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0.

Please check your system status.

You can find more information at http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/46/4ad530501c0db6e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

Regards

Pawel Pyda