SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding mail text in email - IS-U invoice through Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to send the IS-U invoices through email by tcode EA29 parallel processing. But in email only the invoice is getting attached as PDF file without any mail text.

How to add the subject and mail text in above case?

Is there any other way to send the IS-U invoices through Email?

Please help me on this.

Regards

Rajan

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

I have a requirement of sending ISU Invoices through E- mail.Can u pls tell me, how we can send via T code EA29?

Best Regards

jayaraj

0 Kudos

Any inputs pls ?

Best Regards,

Jayaraj

0 Kudos

In EA29 tcode enter date id and identification

then in General selection tab enter creation reason as 01 and document posted

If you are reprinting the invoice then enter reprinting date in Reprint tab

In further selection tab go to custom selection and enter print document numbers you want to send through emails.

Kindly maintain the email addresses in respective business partners before running this transaction.

In print parameter tab change the trans method to Email. Then while moving to another tab page system will ask for receipient, but press cancel button on that popup screen.

In technical settings tab enter Object as EITERDK. Go to Logs page. Save the parameters. Execute the run by schedule program run button. Wait till status is completed. You can see the emails send in SOST transaction.

Regards

Dishant Gajjar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajan,

Did you ever find an answer to your question?  We are looking at giving our customers the option to choose paperless billing.  I've been able to get a PDF invoice emailed automatically instead of printing, but now we want to remove the invoice from the email and change the subject and body of the email.

I've been searching for days for this information, any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using the same process to send invoice through email. but not receiving invoice on emailid.

In SOST, i have checked also.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Rajan,

I am also facing the same problem now as you mentioned.did you find the solution for that.

It will be more useful for me if you mention how you solved this problem..

Warm Regards,

Muthu.

0 Kudos

Dear Muthu,

Are you getting this mail on T-code SOST.

If yes, check your SMTP connection.

I was also facing on DEV server, but On Quality i received the mail.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

hai priya,

I am able to send mail as a pdf. what my problem was, to add mail text and body to the

mail.can you please tell me the process how  to add mail text and mail body.

Warm Regards,

Muthu..

0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

If you want to change the Subject of mail, then change the DESCRIPTION of form  in t-code EFRM that u defined.

I m still searching to add mail body.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hello,

What you can do is the following:

Create a new EFRM with type collection.

In here link two EFRM forms:

1: With the output options, check attachement set to X (attached as PDF file)

2: With the output options, check attachement set to empty (body text)

I hop this works,

Thanks a lot,

Lukas