cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Activity - Interaction Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have created one acitivity type ZACT transaction type for business activity. When we create this activity in GUI/WEBUI using BP_Poweruser Business Role in WEB UI we could able to see the questionnaire attached to the business activity.

But when we use the IC_Agent Business Role in WEBUI, this is being taken as interaction record, but the activity is not having questionarie attached to the activity.

What is the process of getting the questionnarie attached to Business Activity,in the interaction record.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

We are using CRM 5.0 and creating questionnaires. Steps of Configuration

Defined Questionnaire

Defined Sections

Defined Questions

Defined Answers

Saved the Questionnaire

Activated the Questionnaire

Defined the Determination for Questionnaire

Defined Qualification Levels for the questionnaire.

Visit the following link :

it might be helpful to you.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I've already configured questionnarie, and also done the questionnaire determiantion process and I can see the questionnaire when I create activity using CRMD_ORDER/in WEBUI I can see the questionnaire.

But when I configured Interaction Center Business Role and assigned to my user id, The activity transaction type I've used it as Interaction Record, but when use this interaction record I'm not able to see the questionnaire.

So is there any configuration process for interaction record where I can see the questionnaire.

Thanks in advance, Please help me.

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I doubt you can see questionnaire in IC web client. I had faced this problem. Quick resolution is

1. Make your IC webclient in PCUI portal. In PCUI portal. In Business Activity, open your transaction. it will be visible under Survey TAB..

2. To make a simple HTML page and attach it to the Navigation Bar profile.

Hope it will resolve your query.

Regards,

Ankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Standard functionality does not permit the Questionnaire view in the IC Record view. So, this cannot be achieved via configurations. You need to do some coding to have this view set up in the IC Record.

Questionnaire is however available as a standard view for Transaction type Leads.

Hope this Helps.

Cheers,

Shiloo

andreas_pauli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

really not sure about waht you want to do.

If you have a Target Group, attach it to a Campaign, Select Communication Channel Telephone an start the Job you will get a Call List (Transaction Type) PCAL.

You can assign your Script with the Survey direct in the Campaign or do it later in the Call List.

You have to assign also the Agents in the Call List.

In IC with Role Marketing Agent oder Sales Agent proceed with the Call List. You will have Your Script with the embedde Survey. You can also define a Rule and an Alert so Agent gets automatically Information about the Script.

Regards,

Andreas