cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we have the foll scenario, we create WBS element and flow budget in CRM, same gets transferred to ECC. foll are the settings , we have maintained for avl ctrl in ECC - PS

tolerance limit:

Tr gp: ++, action = 1, usage = 90

budget profile:

activation type = 1, checked overall and releases button.

i had created the WBS element in crm and then it got transferred to ECC. havent flown any budget. after some time, i had flown budget in crm, same is reflecting in ECC, but status is only REL. AVAC status was not set. So i had manually set it using CJ32.now tried creating PR/PO, worked fine.( why AVAC status doesnt get set, when budget is flown????????????)

now here is my requirement. availability ctrl gets activated only when, there is a bugdet. our users generally create the WBS element, but dont flow any budget temporarily. so for these elements, users can create PR/PO without any problem, as availability ctrl doesn't get activated. Pls suggest as to how to activate availability ctrl, even if the budget is 0.

Pls help.

Rgds,

Anitha J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This issue can be solve if u can restrict WBS release before budgetting in order to achieve this using user status.

For creating user status we have to use transaction OK02

Here create a user status profile with user status NBUD- Not Budgeted

Select object type as WBS element and once u double click on the NBUD - Not budgeted u can see the system status. For the system status Budgted select the radio button delete. So that when u do the Budget for WBS the NBUD status will be deactivated.Also similarly for Material PO/Material PR /WBS release status select forebidden option against the individual system status.

This user status profile u have to assign to the project profile.

If ur activating AVAC in CJ30 iteself then these settings are enough to forebid PO/PR generation before budgeting for that WBS

Rgds.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U can activate Avail ctrl manually by CJBV

Former Member
0 Kudos

when budget is zero, its doesnt allow to activate aval ctrl. have tried