cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Failed in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Message mapping which converts Idoc to EDIFACT message. It was working fine but suddenly today morning , the messages started failing .

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_Out_ZDESADV_DELVRY01_Z1DELVRY_To_D~</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_Out_ZDESADV_DELVRY01_Z1DELVRY_To_D~ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

But I tried to test the Idoc xml in Integration Repository it is working fine.

Any clue why it is failing in XI .

Laks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check your source message and also your mapping regarding this element:

OutZDESADV_DELVRY01_Z1DELVRY_To_D

As the error message indicates the problem is in this mapping part. The value may be empty, not in correct format, etc.

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_Out_ZDESADV_DELVRY01_Z1DELVRY_To_D~ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take incoming IDOC msg payload from SXMB_MONI and test it in IR in msg mapping test tab to find the error.........just check it is activated......if it is active and msg mapping test tab is fine, then select your msg and click on restart button..if still your msg has this msg mapping error, then just check whether the correct mapping is invoked............if the correct mapping is not getting invoked, then ask your basis guys to do a complete CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER........then resend your IDOC from your R/3 system to your XI system.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gupta and Ravi Kanth,

I already tested teh Payload in IR and i find no error there and it is processing fine. I have also activated the changes . But it is failing in End to End testing .

Laks

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this one to one Mapping? I mean if any 0 to unbounded messages are involved or not?

Regards,

Chandra.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is strange.

can you double check the following?

a) using the same payload from SXMB_MONI for integration and Unit testing(In IR)

b) Using the testing the same Mapping in IR and the same mapping is used in the interface determination.

As other suggested, do a Cache refresh and test your scenario again.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Everything seems to be okay in mapping. I see additional error message

com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.persist.ResourceNotFoundException: Unable to find resource com/seeburger/functions/permstore/VariableFactory.class

Actually i am invoking Seeburger class in my message mapping and this is causing issue .

I could not guess why this issue poping up suddenly

Laks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if u have to import some java classes that u have used for mapping program

rgds

srini

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Can you check with your Basis team if all the seeburger related sda files deployed correctly in your XI system?

But you should get this error even while testing in the message mapping.

Where do you get this error?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

It might be the cache updation problem.Update the cache using Transaction code sxi_cache.

For updating the java cache open xi index page. Select administration.Update the cache for repository.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check whether the archives SeeFunctionsXI.jar and SeeXICommonCollection.jar have been imported at the SWDC and namespace you are using.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It is just the cache issue . XI works strange sometimes. Anyway happy that it worked.

Thanks

laks

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your mapping active in your IR?

Is this the complete log?

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

use that to help you debug your mapping