Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Middleware Question

When we first went live with our CRM Online implementation, we identified the customers that we wanted to bring over from R/3, listed them in the CUSTOMER_MAIN filter and ran an initial load. For each new customer we followed the same process. Three years later, the list is extensive and the initial load takes 2+ hours to run.

My question is, what are my options? I would ideally like to bring over all old & future customers to CRM automatically and not be required to run an initial load each time. Could I just delete the entries in the filter and run another initial load? Would this cause inconsistencies? In PIDE, we have Sold-to's, Ship-to's, Payers, and Bill-to's setup. Would the initial (and delta)loads only bring these roles into CRM?

Thanks

Tags:
Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Bernard.

The repeated initial load will not cause inconsistencies, as the customers already downloaded to CRM have a mapping via their GUIDs in R/3 tab CRMKUNNR and CRM tab CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO. Additionnally, the customers should be sent in task type M (modify) and load type I (initial), which should ensure, that whatever customer has a mapping in the above tables will only get updated and whatever customer does not will get created in CRM.

Rgds

Thomas

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question