cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server Choose "L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!!!

My SRM IDES has a probelm. When I logon by WEB, on the screen of IE system show me the following error message.

SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password

And the user name field is not able to edit, I can not input user name into this field.

Any body can help me ????

Thank you very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jock

yes. you may logon via Application server but not via web right.

check any logs on sso2(SSO2) transaction.hope some errors will be on red. you must consult basis to resolve this error.

there could be some parameters you may maintain.

regards

muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jock,

Do youresolve this issue, current I have a same issue, can you please please tell me how to resolve this?

Thank you!

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we are using live auction cockpit 2.0, Single Sign On work to all systems, but when we try go inside of live auction the system prompt for a user/password. When we try the smoke test at http://<server>.<mycompany.com>:<port>/srm/la/smoketest.jsp) we get the following message: SSO Cookie is not found. Did you use the same domain host? Is ITS and the R3 configured to release MYSAPSSO2 ticket ?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Paulo Chitas

Former Member
0 Kudos

open a new thread for your question.

if you are not who opened this thread you can not give the points, and therefore nobody answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jock

the user and pwd field are disabled, because you have to click on logon, and put your logon data in the POP-up.

Please, first of all take into account that without SSO there can be problems described in note 754868.

If you have difficulties to configure SSO, please check the advices in note 701205. With SSO, the login problem should be solved.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I do not hava Portal. So how can I remove this message. and let user be able to input user name and password in the field of logon screen instead of the popup.

Thanks very much!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will need to enable the HTTPS .Please refer the foll weblog:

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/11/setup-https-ssl-for-the-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition-on-windows

BR,

Deepti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

Thank you very much, this blog is very useful very helpful. I followed this blog and finished all of steps.

HTTPS actived. HTTPS message removed.

New message is :

SSO logon not possible; logon tickets not activated on the server Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password

How can I remove this????

I tried to switch procedure of service 'BBPSTSRT' in Transaction Code 'SICF' from 'standard' to 'Required with Client Certificate(SSL)'. Then try to logon, The user name and password fields are writable, even I input right user name and password but logon not posible. system show me another message:

Logon not possible; none of the active logon procedures is possible

Thanks very much!!!!

Jock

Edited by: Jock Chen on May 19, 2009 10:24 AM