cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

secondary window in last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have to display terms and conditions in my last page of the form....i.e after item table.....for this i have created this terms and conditions in 1st page(so that if item records are filled upto 1st page and so this window has to be displayed in first page itself) and the same window is created in my 2nd page...so that if main window data exceeds 1st page this window is to be displayed in last page after the main window...............

but now my issue is if the form has one page then this window is coming correctly......if data exceeds more than one page it is coming on all pages..........i want this window onli in last page if data exceeds more than one page..........otherwise it shuld be displayed in first page..........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Page 1: Display the main window

page 1 : next page (page 1)

after the end of the main window create the

command node --> go to new page : page 2.

Page 2 : Display the terms & conditions

page 2 : Blank

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

create a window for all terms and conditions . select that window goto conditions tab and select the check box 'only after end of the main window'.

~linganna

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i did that but it is not coming

Edited by: NEED HELP on Apr 22, 2009 5:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a condition if &sfsy-formpages& = &sfsy-page&, then set a flag.

Print the text 'Terms & conditions' when the flag = 'X' (put this condition in tab 'Condition of the text).

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

Pavan

aditya_avadhanula
Participant
0 Kudos

in the display condition tab put the condition ' sfsy-formpages' = sfsy-page . also tick the option ' at the end of main window.

for checking pupose put one program line and check the valusec of sfsy-formpages and sfsy-page ,

There is another way if it suits your req i.e : Put the data in the table footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At particular window in condition tab you need to check the check box "ONLY AFTER END OF MAIN WINDOW"

Regards,

Bhupal

Former Member
0 Kudos

i f i select onli after end of main window the windows are not getting displayed

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the window only in first page and give the condition at end of mainwindow.....it will work..

when the mainwindow is displayed it will get displayed where ever it ends ...either in first or in second...

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.