cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Step Type used to Create PO or Reservation in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i would like to know which step type used to create PO or Reservation in R/3 when Shopping Cart Get status change as 'Released' .

say for example WS14500015, WS14000133 are using for shopping cart approval. when all aprroval accepted the shooping cart how PO and reservation gets create automatically.

i think you understand my question .

please give me some hints.

Regards,

john.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

here are the steps used for all document validation (SC, PO, GR...):

- the last approval step will change the document status to "approved" or "released". Ex: for the SC, the BUS2121 method SetReleased is called to change the status with function BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF

- This function has 3 steps:

-- BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE to update the status

-- BBP_PD_SC_SAVE to save the updated data

-- Commit work

- During the SAVE step, the system will detect the new "released" status and trigger the SC transfer (BBP_PD_SC_SAVE --> BBP_PROCDOC_SAVE --> BBP_PROCDOC_TRANSFER)

- depending on the customizing and SC item data, this will create the follow-on document (RS, or PR or PO) with the corresponding function module (SPOOL_PO_CREATE/META_PO_CREATE for classic PO, SPOOL_RS_CREATE/META_RS_CREATE for classic RS)

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Christophe,

Great help. thank you.but i could not find any function module BBP_PD_SC_SAVE in BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF. can you please give some hints , how BAdi gets call once shopping cart status 'approved' or 'released' , because i could not find any binding between Workflow container and BAdi and one more thing there is a 'TRANSFER' method which is using to transfer document to R/3 but there is also no function module 'BBP_PD_SC_SAVE'.

then how Reservation or PO gets create. if possible give some brief details. if you know which task(step type) used for do this process in workflow template.

regards,

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

the call stack given is valid for SRM 5.0.

For SRM 4.0, the SAVE step is included directly in function BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE (called with i_save_db = 'X') called in BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE_WF.

BBP_PD_SC_STATUS_CHANGE calls BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE, that calls BBP_PROCDOC_SAVE at the real end.

BBP_PROCDOC_SAVE will call the SAVE BADI.

There is no link between WF container and this BADI.

In the WF builder, navigate to the approval task, double-click on it, in the task detail, you will find the Business Object method linked to this task. Double-click to see the ABAP code of this method.

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (0)