cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS budget reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I am MM guy and don't have PS knowledge.

When I am going to create PR system throwing error as "In document item 10 WBS element XXXXXXXXX

budget for the fiscal year 2009 was exceeded by XXXXXXXX.

When I see in the Tcode:CJ30 only Over all Budget is there.No annual budget assigned since 2007 to 2009.I am not able to assign value in the year 2009.It is under implementation and not completed.

Can you please tell the detailed steps how to assign budget in the year 2009 and also explain any config chnages needed if required.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you mean by Budget Under Implementation? In CJ30 , is it not allowing you to enter budget against 2009?

If so , go to OPS9 , check in relevant Budget Profile for Annual Values. If Annual Values is not ticked , it will not allow you to budget annually.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Project is in implementation stage.Time frame past1,future10.Total values and annual values activated.Activation type 1 is there controlling area currency also activated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If u have ticked Annual values, then u have to do budget fiscal year wise also...

Former Member
0 Kudos

System is not allowing and throwing error message as annual budget is exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then increase the amount of budgeting in year 2009. It should be more than the amount mentioned in Error.

Regards,

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it throwing error, then de-activate the availability control and then do budget for the fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you pl.tell how to deactivate the availability control

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCode..CJBW...after that do budgetting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

T Code: CJBW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now new error annual budget is less than distributed budget

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Increase the budget accordingly..i.e., more than distributed budget