cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic payment block for an accounting document type

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

We want a specific accounting document type to be blocked for payment automatically. I found customizing settings for payment blocks per payment term, a posting block option for billing documents and payment blocks related to tolerance limits but those options aren't useful for us.

Regards, Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi J. Borgerink

Could you share your solution? I am looking for a standard functional solution too. There has to be something as SAP has standard workflow associated with removal of payment blocks. I am looking for FB60 invoices posted at this time.

What I know is:

1. We can do it with payment terms.

2Substitution does not work as it is not possible to remove the block.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

No issue anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jan,

Could you please let me know how this problem was solved?

I have similar problem. I tried substitution It is not working.

Thanks & Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can set that document type in the F110 settings (see the tab page use for excluding/including specific criteria). Try this option and see

sridevi_p
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if susbstitutions work!!

Regards,

sridevi

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

1 Then I have to get into ABAP code, don't I? I prefer a standard customizing solution.

2 I want to release the documents after they are checked by some people. The payment block is a default value which can be deleted so the invoice can be payed.

Edited by: J. Borgerink on Apr 22, 2009 4:44 PM

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no code to be written.

In F110, when you create parameters, try to exclude the document type in free selection tab.

Then that document document will not be considered at all in proposal run and payment run.

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

I know the option of excluding document types in a payment proposal and run but I don't want to exclude this document type. I just want that when a document of that type is created it default get's a payment block. This will be removed when the document is checked by some people and after that it has to be included in the payment proposal and run.

Regards, Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only have to customize that using payment terms.

I don't see other solution for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we do this customization using pament terms?

Satya