Two process debugger ... Does it have a bug ?
My WebAS 7.0 preview installtion is working just fine since it was installed.
Though recently while checking the new two process debugger I came accross a problem. This could be a frontend bug too.
This is how you can replicate it ..
- Logon to the 7.0 server and have one session only.
- start the debugger rightaway by typing /h
- enter any transaction code so that the debugger process starts
- debug if you like
- hit continue so that the actual transaction starts in the first session window and the second window is still there for the debug process
- now exit the transaction and come back to the initial SAP screen.
- the second session still remains since this is how the new debugger works
- now if you try to log out, there is no "Are you Sure" confirmation prompt, you are simply logged out of the system
- this definitely causes some problems with the other SAP GUI sessions running since sometimes the complete SAP GUI crashes
I got my GUI updated to the latest patch (17 I believe) but still same problem.
So is it a GUI problem or the new debugger ?
Message was edited by: Devendra Shetye