cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Explorer Window-shows no Development Component from external SCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am not sure if this is the correct forum, but my problem is with the web dynpro explorer window

i am using NWDS 7.1 Ehp1 with CE 7.1

I have downloaded and installed the Simple Sample Application Create Goods Movement

This SCA is associated with a web dynpro perspective since it is entirely a web dynpro dc

Previously when i open the web dynpro explorer window the DC for this shows as under Local Development

But now for some reason it disappeared, for this matter No SCA's that i import that has a Web Dynpro DC shows up in the web dynpro explorer window

The only thing that shows there are DC's i create directly, not those from the external SCA's that i import.

My question is how to enable external SCA's that i import in NWDS (that has a web dynpro perspective association) to show up in the web dynpro explorer window?

i am not sure if my NWDS installation got corrupted.

Please help, i can not browse the contents of those externally imported SCA's since the Development Component does not show up in the Web Dynpro Explorer Window...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi HJ,

My question is how to enable external SCA's that i import in NWDS (that has a web dynpro perspective association) to show up in the web dynpro explorer window?

If u imported External SCA to ur Studio, then goto development Infrastructure perspective ..

here u will find the imported projects , select all the projects --> Right click on the web dynpro development component --> Syn/Create project --> Create project ..

After creating the project , u will find the projects in the web dynpro explorer.

Hope it helps

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Fazal, it solved my problem, this step i apparently forgot

Answers (0)