Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender JDBC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There are 2 scenario in JDBC to IDOC.

I am picking data from Article table and using this i will create artmas05 idoc this is my 1st scenario. The 1st scenario is not updating the table because it is used by the 2nd scenario..

the 2nd scenario picks the same data from the article table and create INFREC01 idoc here i am updating the data in the table.

Consider a case where 1st scenario picks 20 row from table and send it to sap. Before polling of 2 scenario another new 10 row are added to table then 2nd scenario will pick the 30 rows. This should not be happen because there is dependence between 1st and 2nd scenario i.e 2 scenario has to pick the same rows that has picked by the 1st scenario.

I know it is done by using control flag. Here in my scenario i am using time stamp to fetch the data. Please provide me the solution.

Thanks,

Nisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

put AND condition for both your time stamp and Control flag..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out the unique identifier which will uniquely identify the individual selected row. From first scenario, select the 20 rows and store the unique identifier of each row to some temp table. In second scenario, read the entries from the temp table and use them to read the table for each of the 20 unique identifiers.

By doing so, same set of rows will be read in both the scenarios. Make sure to delete the temp table after updating the table in second scenario. So, for each execution of first scenario, temp table should be empty and should get filled after successful read of records in first scenario.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please Provide me some more solution

Thanks,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using BPM you can get the solution.

For example

-- Receive stepforksend step1

-

send step2.

Mapping is used in the DPM to Target interface mapping.

Regards,

Prakasu.M

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha,

Why not have an ABAP proxy written which will try to post a ARTMAS IDOC first and if its succesful, then post a INFREC01 ?

In ABAp you have the control to correlate the records in both the messages based on common key fields in both messages.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nisha,

The only possible solution would be to add an control flag which will update the records picked by scenario one.

Next, using the second scenario pick all records using the control flag set by scenario 1. With this, you can ensure that those records are picked which is relevant to scenario 1.

Regards

Krish