cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change log not creating for FM SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I've developed a report that is to create or extend a customer to new sales org and channel. I'm using FM SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL for this requirement.

I'm able to create or extend the customer successfully but when I checked the change log using XD03>Environment>Account changes-->all fields. these changes are not appearing there. I not even see the change documents created in CDHDR table.

Can any one please let me know how to get the changes in log.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Cheritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL is used in standard during the maintenance of a consumer using the standard customer master data transaction XD01 & XD02.

It is not intended to be used out of the transaction and in no case it should be used out of its original context. Due to the specificity of the function module, out of the original context we may face limitations and data inconsistencies.

For the maintenance of customers, there is NO BAPI and NO direct function module.

There are some functions modules like the one above where the name is looking nice. But these should not be used.

• Below ECC 2005 (6.00): the only solution was batch input and DEBMAS idocs. See [note 384462|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/384462]

• Starting with ECC 2005 (6.00) and above: a synchronisation tool has been introduce. See class CMD_EI_API and VMD_EI_API

Hope this helps

BR

Alain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it's a wild guess, may try passing "X" to I_FROM_CUSTOMERMASTER

X'=Called from customer master transaction.