cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSRT1 and Query View in List Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I was wondering - in rsrt1 I can call and analyse query views, which I cannot do in rsrt. Now, rsrt1 does not give me the option for an output in list format - and only gives HTML output. Does anyone know how I can do that?

The question behind this question really is another one. We are trying to archive query views by calling them in rsrt(1), sending the output to the spool and sending the job from there to a connected archive link. The problem being, as far as I know, that there is no way to fill the spool with anything but a list output.

So, I guess, a way to put a job in the spool with the HTML output from rsrt1 would also help me.

I know, the Broadcaster is probably the standard way to go. However, there are a few reasons in our project that keep us from using it for now. The way described above (rsrt->spool->archive link) already works fine with queries ... "only" need it to run with views also.

Best regards,

Andreas Michligk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

You can check the query views in RSRT, choosen the HTML mode and entrering following command in the command field (the biggest blank rectangle):

cmd=ldoc&DATA_PROVIDER_ID=XPTO

XPTO is the technical name of your query view.

You can find this info in note 634790.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why is it that I can only do views with HTML as an output? Do you know the technical (I assume it is for technical reasons) reasons behind it?

Because, what I really would like to achieve is to have a list output for query views.

Thx,

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more info, you can try to export to CSV or Excel the result as well.

Cheers