cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Master Data Attribute in Update Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have in my update rules 0costcenter which is being filled up from master data attribute of 0Employee.

0Employee has 0Costcenter as one of its attribute.It did work fine in the past.

but now 0costcenter is not being populated somehow. Although 0Employye has master data in it with cost center populated.

Any idea why is it happening?

Thanks in advance

Kirk

Will return points as I always do.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 0EMPLOYEE master data if u cld see the data for cost center and if u could not see for datatarget means,

u have to do the attribute change run for the Master 0EMPLOYEE. Once u do this u will find the data.

Go to T-Code RSA1, in the menu tools first tab click herarchy attribute/attribute change run. Click that, in the next window of attribute chnage run click infoobject list.

U will find the list of infoobject that has not been updated for datatargets.select all and click Save. Attribute change run will be ran.click refresh. In the smal box it above refresh u will see attribute change run for infoobjects ran.

After this u will find costcenter attribute is being displayed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bhuvana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have update rules recently seen any changes?

This is happening for some records or for all records of the data package?

cheers,

Vishvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishesh,

It happens for all records.

Cheers,

Kirk

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kirk,

You can check to see if the master data of 0EMPLOYEE is activated. Also see if the update rules have been changed. Also check the date range (assuming 0CostCenter is a time dependant attribute).

Hope this helps...