cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, can any one please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use a meaningful subject in future

Spool requests are being sent the the B9 printer queue. Most spool requests are for one page, when there are spool requests for multiple pages these spool requests take longer to create, in the meantime, other spool requests that are single pages are going to the printer queue. This creates and "out-of-vendor-order" issue during printing.

The out of vendor order sequencing creates a significant level of work effort for the business users to resort the printed copies in order to prepare the documents for mailing. A change is required to eliminate this manual effort.

Development has indicated an enhancement could be made to the RSNAST00 program where only those print jobs for application "MR" with transmission "1" (for print) would be gathered in groups of "X" number of documents to create one spool, prior to creating the spool, a check would be made to see if the next document was for the same vendor, if so the next document/s would be included in the same spool, when a new vendor was found, a new spool would be created.

To temporarily fix the issue the jobs have been placed on "no execute" and the support team is identifing the chargebacks and RTV created during the week, manually running the RSNAST00 program in groups of 500 - 800 documents, ensuring all doucments for a vendor a sent in the same spool request.

how to do this one. please help me.

Edited by: Sankar Rao on Apr 22, 2009 11:16 AM

Edited by: Matt on Apr 22, 2009 11:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use a meaningful subject in future

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Can you please help me i am fresher of ABAP.what is actual requirment of this issue and how to find out please give me a suggistion. This is great help ful me.

Thanks & Regards

Sankar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spool requests are being sent the the B9 printer queue. Most spool requests are for one page, when there are spool requests for multiple pages these spool requests take longer to create, in the meantime, other spool requests that are single pages are going to the printer queue. This creates and "out-of-vendor-order" issue during printing.

The out of vendor order sequencing creates a significant level of work effort for the business users to resort the printed copies in order to prepare the documents for mailing. A change is required to eliminate this manual effort.

Development has indicated an enhancement could be made to the RSNAST00 program where only those print jobs for application "MR" with transmission "1" (for print) would be gathered in groups of "X" number of documents to create one spool, prior to creating the spool, a check would be made to see if the next document was for the same vendor, if so the next document/s would be included in the same spool, when a new vendor was found, a new spool would be created.

To temporarily fix the issue the jobs have been placed on "no execute" and the support team is identifing the chargebacks and RTV created during the week, manually running the RSNAST00 program in groups of 500 - 800 documents, ensuring all doucments for a vendor a sent in the same spool request.