cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc CRMXIF_CMSCON_SAVE_M01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Has someone used the idoc CRMXIF_CMSCON_SAVE_M01 to create a business transaction in CRM ?

Or any other idoc to created a business transaction in CRM ?

Or how do you create transaction in CRM with data coming for an non R/3 system ?

Any experience would help me. Thanks

AUSSIE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have looked into the issue. I have tried to answer all your queries one by one:

*************************************************************************************************************************************

1st Query - Has someone used the idoc CRMXIF_CMSCON_SAVE_M01 to create a business transaction in CRM ?

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I have not used this particular Idoc for creating Business transaction in the CRM System. But i have experience in using other Idocs which i have mentioned below for the creation of business transaction in CRM. If you have any particular query regarding this, or you encounter any error, let me know so that i can help you out.

2nd Query - any other idoc to created a business transaction in CRM ?

There are some other Idocs available to create the Business transactions in CRM as follows:

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M01

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M02

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U01

3rd Query - how do you create transaction in CRM with data coming for an non R/3 system ?

There are quite few means by which you can do that when you want to create transaction in CRM

for a non R/3 system.

If you do not want synchronisation with the other non R/3 system, then you can use LSMW transaction to extract data. Use the Idoc input method to get data from the flat files extracted from non R/3 systems.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for both answers.

What is the difference between these 6 idocs ?

Have you got documentation about it ?

Cheers

Aussie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aussie,

> Has someone used the idoc CRMXIF_CMSCON_SAVE_M01 to create a business transaction in CRM ?

This IDOC type is mainly used for outbound purpose, not for inbound purpose. Also, this IDOC is relevant only for Pharma industry to send the data in EDI845 format

>

> Or any other idoc to created a business transaction in CRM ?

As mentioned in previous reply, plese use any of :

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M01

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_M02

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U01

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U02

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U03

CRMXIF_ORDER_SAVE_U04

> Or how do you create transaction in CRM with data coming for an non R/3 system ?

Answered in pervious post

REgards,

Masood