cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

I have been given the unique opportunity, whilst undertaking my ABAP cert to spend a few days per week with a large manufacturing company gaining applied practical experience. Being that I'm new to SAP (background is C++,C#,VB.NET,Oracle,etc) I wish to eventually pursue a career as a SAP consultant, thus reason for attempting to gain practical experience.

The individual I'm going to be with initial is only a user of the software, not developer; however the company does however have a large development team which I would hope to join. In this first instance I have a “foot-in-door”, therefore I would greatly appreciate of any advice/questions you guy’s think I should ask/ascertain which could help me in terms of them accepting me into the development side of operations.

I have theoretical knowledge of the ABAP side of things; however is their aspects of R/3, NetWeaver from a users perspective that I could gleam some useful information/insight into?

I will do as much background gathering as I can prior to my first visit, however if anyone could pass on any pearls of wisdom/advice I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos