Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection pool exausted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am new to j2ee environment.

RFC from PI Java stack to PI ABAP stack failing intermittently. Error message: Error while lookupProblem when calling an adapter by using communication channel CC_RFC_LookUp (Party: , Service: PPICLNT900, Object ID: 2e663396395c3213aaecd4e7746a8ddd) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: 'error while processing the request to rfc-client: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_RFC_LookUp]2e663396395c3213aaecd4e7746a8ddd is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.'. Cause Exception: 'error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: resource error: could not get a client from JCO.Pool: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (106) JCO_ERROR_RESOURCE: Connection pool RfcClient[CC_RFC_LookUp]2e663396395c3213aaecd4e7746a8ddd is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 1 connections.'

When we go to http://hostname:50100/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com

we can see RFC CC_RFC_LookUp and MAx connection parameter set to 1.

Rest of RFCs are having maximum connections as 20.

Please let us know what is the procedure to change MAX connection parameter for this

particular RFC CC_RFC_LookUp and which parameter we need to change and where should we find

this parameter?

Regards,

RR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this out

[http://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW04S/current/jc/com/sap/mw/jco/JCO.Pool.html]

BTW, did you try using visual administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj,

I have gone through VA nodes ... could please mention which node i need to make this pareameter changes.

Please note : currently all other JCO pool RFCs are set to Max connections 20 .

But this particular RFC CC_RFC_LookUp under JCO pool tab shows

max connections set to only 1.

Please let me know where in VA i will find this parameter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VA you can find this under JCO RFC connections

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VA go to server 0->services->JCO RFC Connections

you will find the JCO there-just change the no of connections and it will be fine

Rohit

Answers (0)