Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new assignment block for items on order

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

The component BT115QH_SLSQ (orders) has standard assignment block for items BT115QIT_SLSQ/ItemsList. I noticed that this is present in BT115QH_SLSQ as window.

Now I would like to create in BT115QH_SLSQ one new assignment blocks for items which would look like BT115QIT_SLSQ/ItemsList but would not show all items but just certain items (that belong to item category group YC01).

Could please someone provide me with step-by-step instructions on how to acchive that? Help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

old post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert,

Instead of closing this as "old post" can you please post the solution you used. Many other CRM folks including myself find great value in a topic such as the one you posted. In fact, I would be interested in a solution to this as well.

It really does help the community if you state what your solution is rather then just closing it with a one liner. In the end its about helping others just as you yourself asked for help.

Thanks,

Jon

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Step 1: Prepare the component BT115QIT_SLSQ

Step 2: Copy view BT115QIT_SLSQ/Items to a z-version in your enhancement

Step 3: Adjust/Filter the BTADMINI context node key methods will be:

CREATE_BTADMINI of the context and

ON_NEW_FOCUS of BTADMINI in the context

In the ON_NEW_FOCUS you will need to loop through the returned collection and create a new collection copied from that collection that only contains nodes with your item category.

You'll do this right before the coding line:

me->set_collection( lv_collection ).

I believe the coding should look similar to, however rember this replaces the last line of setting the collection.

data: lv_itm_cat type CRMT_ITEM_TYPE_DB,
        lv_col_bo type ref to IF_BOL_BO_PROPERTY_ACCESS,
        lv_fin_collection TYPE REF TO if_bol_bo_col.

CREATE OBJECT lv_fin_collection
      TYPE
         cl_crm_bol_entity_col.

lv_col_bo =   lv_collection->IF_BOL_ENTITY_COL~GET_FIRST( ).

while lv_col_bo is bound.

lv_col_bo->get_property_as_value( EXPORTING iv_attr_name = 'ITM_TYPE'
                                   IMPORTING ev_result    = lv_itm_cat ).

if lv_itm_cat eq 'YC01'.
       lv_fin_collection->add( iv_entity = lv_col_bo ).
   endif.

lv_col_bo = lv_collection->IF_BOL_ENTITY_COL~GET_NEXT( ).

endwhile.

me->set_collection( lv_fin_collection ).

Step 4: Add the view to the corresponding viewset in the runtime repository and configure the viewset to display your new assignment block.

This is a ball park estimate, so please if my approach is worng, someone else jump in and correct the mis-steps.

Good luck,

Stephen