cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS14900032 Workflow Definition Does Not Exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

The n-level SHC approval workflow does not work properly since it has a component (subworkflow WS1490032) which has an error in cheking SWUD with 'Workflow Definition Does Not Exist'.

I viewed this template in SWDD. The template is present; however, when I clicked the Header (hat) icon, there was no version that is active. So I tried to activate a certain version (initially, it has a status of ACTIVE-SAVED but the version overview has no ticked/active version). When I activated the said template, there were no notifications that this was really activated. The status of the template became REVISED-SAVED. Then I activated it again but there was no change in status.

I checked this template again in SWUD; but still, the checking shows that the definition does not exist.

How should I deal with this problem? I compared this template to another SRM system. There is an active/ticked version in the other system compared to our system.

Would you know if there's an OSS note for this or any other procedure for us to proceed with our workflow?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

RE

Edited by: Reymar Ellazo on Apr 22, 2009 3:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The template, when checked, shows the components with errors (messages were hidden) that's why the template could not be activated. A certain Standard Task in the system does not exist that is why the error occured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reymar,

I am facing the same issue in SAP SRM Standard Workflow

Workflows in error for Shopping Cart Approval N-step # (BADI)  
Error Details: Workflow definition of task WS14900032 cannot be activated

In WS14900032 , I checked the versions and NO version is active.

Also in this, the standard task 14907939 is not available.

Please suggest an appropriate solution that I can propose to the functional team.

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Ali