cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is the attendence marked .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

How is the attendence marked when we are using the access card system in the company. The question here is do the last in and last out accessed at the company enterence in one perticular day is considered or if we take a break of few minutes or hours and come out of the company premises completely is considered in the eight hours or excluded from it. I mean to say if I enter the company at 9 a.m. and access my card at the enterence and come out at 10 a.m.after one hour using the access card. I go out of company premises to do my stuff and return at 3 p.m.. I sit in the company for 2 and half more hrs after returning and then leave the office for the day at 5.30 p.m. .So at such a situation what will be my total attaindence marked for the day..A) 8hrs 30 min OR B) 3 hrs 30 min. OR C) something else u want to suggest to me.

Also please give some idea about the attaindence system using access.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Little known confucious saying:

Person skipping work for a noon-show will soon spend considerably more time on Dice.

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI david,

Technically This depends on the configuration made from the legacy system(swipe system) to SAP system. Some companies just consider a swipe in and swipe out pair per day as "present". The info(just "present" on that day) will be passed from legacy system to SAP system. But the swipe log will be stored in legacy system.Your manager can request for the swipe details if he wants .

Hope this helps )

Regards,

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check it out after your salary is credited... if it is less then the system your company uses is tamper proof...if your salary is credited exactly or more then hope they have to change the system..

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Technically This depends on the configuration made from the legacy system(swipe system) to SAP system.

To my knowledge this is just a cosmetic on the "swipe system" because on the backend it is a time stamp only without showing direction.

What counts in the number of stamps and the time period between them on a given day.

That is where the cinema movie or the hairdresser session comes into play => how the system reacts to only 2 or 3 time stamps per day when the first and the last are further appart than the legal requirement to have taken a break or lunch.

We developed 2 forensic reports to analyze the data anonymously. They were known as the "bad boyz report" and the "bad girlz report". But action is not taken on them unless there is a legal reason to do so. They were used as a personell "mood-o-meter" for management information.

One of them had the unofficial name of the "laissez faire report" because it compared certain stamps to the public holiday calendars of neighbouring countries, but I won't go into details...

Cheers,

Julius

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on if your boss is watching your moves or not.... , An Access Security log is useless if nobody is looking for you. 😄

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want to go shopping after lunch? This is popular enough that there should be an own infotype for it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

i never thought about such complexities

;-(