Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

organization redetermination

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I set organizational rule which determines service organization according to employee responsible. The determination works fine, but I have one problem. The determination works only the first time. I have the requirement, that when the employee responsible is chaned also the organization data should be changed. That means that redetermination of organization should be done.

As to my knowledge the SAP standard works only the first time. Does anyone know, how could I achive the redetermination of organization each time the employee responsible is changed?

Help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the employee shouldn't you go first by chnging the service org as your employee detrmination is happening from the service org , i'm sure if you change the service org the pop up (if more than one employee) will appear for the employee selection

Regards

Raj

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, I have the opposite logic. When we create task, we say who is responsible for that task and not which department. According to that I determine organization for authorization and team concept reasons. But if the task is then passed to someone else, I would also need to redetermine new organization automaticly.

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Closed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert - can you please let me know how this was solved.

Thanks

Nitin

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created event which triggers Z function. This function reads organization according to employee responsible.