cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Determination in the time of confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to confirm a fert which is batch managed and the component of FERT i.e halbs are also batch managed.Now i want to implement batch determination where suppose the habe has 3 batches of stk 5,3,2 and the system require 7 pcs of Halb.Now stestem automatically choos the 1st and 2 batch according to the ascending stock.For doing this what I have to do ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer my reply from this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to determine batch detremintaion automatically.Can u please explain in details the steps of doing this

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Define the batch determination search strategy for process order in MBC1 for material palnt and mov type 261 with sort rule in CU70.

On the initial screen of your application choose Logistics>centrel function>batch management>Batch determination>For process order -->Batch search strategy --> Create.

On the initial screen of your application choose Batch search strategy -->Create.

Choose the strategy type, say choose ME01

Choose the key combination-

Enter the required dat-->say plant , material, Movment type Choose Selection criteria push button. Choose a sort sequence.

If no values have been entered, enter the selection class and the characteristic values. (Ct04 like LOBM_VFDAT)

Go back to the screen on which you create a batch search strategy.

Choose Sort if required(it should be defined earlier(in CU70- here you are giving the charateristic name on which you want to sort)

Check also in OPL8, for the combination of plant and order type...you have selected search procedure-CO0001

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check block 117 under below link...

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/Content_Library_BL_EN_IN.htm

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos