Search Help - Output Display Problem
I am modifying a search help PRPM by adding a elementary search to that. I have created and it is working fine. But when I checked with transaction CJ20N, and gave some values in the F4 Screen(New Tab which I created) it is giving the output, but the order in which it is displayed is different.
Displaying 13 fields.
First Field is Posid - WBS Element
The column heading is displaying WBS Element. But the actual WBS Element value is being displayed under the 12th Field.
The actual Order which should be displayed is being jumbled and even the contents are changed. Some thing wrong with the split, after passing the values to the Record_tab from the internal table.
I checked with LPos and SPos in the search help and even the values are coming correctly to the internal table. I couldnt find out what is happening after passing to the Record_tab. I found a Code sample from SDN for seach help and did exactly the same thing.
Tell me some way to find a solution.
Can any one pleaes help how to solve this problem.