Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Help - Output Display Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am modifying a search help PRPM by adding a elementary search to that. I have created and it is working fine. But when I checked with transaction CJ20N, and gave some values in the F4 Screen(New Tab which I created) it is giving the output, but the order in which it is displayed is different.

Displaying 13 fields.

First Field is Posid - WBS Element

The column heading is displaying WBS Element. But the actual WBS Element value is being displayed under the 12th Field.

The actual Order which should be displayed is being jumbled and even the contents are changed. Some thing wrong with the split, after passing the values to the Record_tab from the internal table.

I checked with LPos and SPos in the search help and even the values are coming correctly to the internal table. I couldnt find out what is happening after passing to the Record_tab. I found a Code sample from SDN for seach help and did exactly the same thing.

Tell me some way to find a solution.

Can any one pleaes help how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hema,

Do check this thread

It has got a step by step procedure for search help along with some good ref. sites.

Cheers

Sunny

Rewrd points, if found helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hema,

Did you got ur solution or if not just let us know.

As per form Etiquettes, if ur satisfied please close this thread by rewarding appropriate points to the helpful answers.

Cheers

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Have you got the solution for this problem.. I am also facing the same problem while appending the search help for PRPM. If the no of fields are less than 11, then output is fine. and if the number of fields is greater than 11, the field values are getting scattered and search help is not showing the exact values.

Can you please let me know th solution if you have got it already.

regards,

Shiva.