Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created organization plan as follows

org unit - QM

position - VP assigned one user here say 'A'

org unit - Plant

position - QM engineer assigned one user here say 'B'

then I have activated standard Workflo WS00200066 QM:Assign task list.

This wil get triggered when no taskl list is assigned to inspection lot.

I ave assigned above org unit to task in this workflow.

Now when this workflow is triggered, both the user 'A' and 'B' get Work item in there inbox.

But my requirement is that only USer B shoud get work item in his inbox.

Please Guide me.

Thanx & Regards,

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simulate the std. Rule and check it. If it picking fine (i.e. 'B'), then go to T.code OCCU and check user 'A' is assigned to that Task. If assigned Remove it. And test the workflow.

Regards,

Surjith

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Sujatha,

Its working fine now. But in my org structure I have two plants and that role for example say QM Engineer Repeats with different user Assignment as follows

Corporate

-> PLANT1

->QM ENGR

-> USER1

->PLANT2

->QM ENGR

->USER2

my requirement is when inspection lot is created in PLANT1 Work item should get assigned to USER1

and when inspection lot is created in PLANT2 Work item should get assigned to USER2.

Please guide me to achieve this.

Thanx & Regards,

Harish

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

inspection lot is created in PLANT1 Work item

You're getting the PLANT in the BO attribute right. If yes, you have to create a condition step & check this scenario and Below that condition call this workitem.

Otherwise if you using the Rule, you can check these condition inside the rule and pass it to the workflow.

Regards,

Surjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the step type ASSIGN TASK of WS00200066, In place of agents select Position intead of Expression or others and then give the position QM of ORGUNIT PLANT using F4 help and activate and generate your Workflow and test it. This will restrict the responsible agent to Agent 'B' only.