Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Check Box in UDO Form

Hi !

I have a form made with Screen Painter and i put in it a check box. The field is binded to my UDO table. When i click on add in my form all the data are added in my UDO table and the values for my checkbox are Y or null in the Table.

My question is that i would like to catch an event when i click on add to print a message on screen when my check box is checked .

Can you help me with code please...

Thanks

replied

Hi Alain

Not a problem, i just scanned over the question and did not read in detail.

You'll use the same as i did above, except now we will enable the button instead of showing the message. For this to work the button should of been disabled. Now we can enable and disable a button as required, done it lots, but i haven't done it on a UDO primary button. So we will have to try. The code to enable the button is

If (pVal.BeforeAction = False) Then

If (pVal.ItemUID = "SelAll") And (pVal.EventType = SAPbouiCOM.BoEventTypes.et_ITEM_PRESSED) Then

Dim oCheckSellAll As SAPbouiCOM.CheckBox

oCheckSellAll = SBO_Application.Forms.Item(FormUID).Items.Item("SelAll").Specific

If (oCheckSellAll.Checked = True) Then SBO_Application.Forms.Item("FormId").Items.Item("BtnID").Enabled = True

End If

End If

When the form loads you should ensure the buttons is not enabled, and is disabled.

Example

if pVal.FormTypeEx = "PF" And pVal.EventType = SAPbouiCOM.BoEventTypes.et_FORM_LOAD Then

SBO_Application.Forms.Item("FormID").Items.Item("BtnID").Enabled = False

End If

Hope this helps

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question