Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check detail message error in XI Abap & java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert:

I'm doing a scenario test like:

CRM->XI->ERP->XI->CRM

I encounter an problem,I sent out an PO from CRM to start the scenario.

and I went to sxmb_moni to check message without error.

but problem is at the end of the scenario, CRM should received a response and update CRM status to become "finished".and CRM's status never change,seems CRM didn't receive the response.

My questions is:

1.How I can make sure CRM receive the response.?

2.other scenario I can see the flow diagram in sxmb_moni then i can tell which part goes wrong,why this scenario can not?where i can adjust this function to see more details of the message?

please help ~

Regards

Jack Lee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks~

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2.other scenario I can see the flow diagram in sxmb_moni then i can tell which 
part goes wrong,why this scenario can not?where i can adjust this function to see more 
details of the message?

If I am not wrong then the graphic workflow is visible only for BPM scenarios in sxmb_moni.....can you tell me where exactly are you seeing this flow diagram??

How to check if message processing is successful in XI and msg has been sent:

1) Check message processing in SXMB_MONI

2) Check corresponding Queue...it should not show any entry....rather it should not show any error

3) Go to RWB to check for the receiver channel...cannot check for IDOC and HTTP channels in RWB

4) Make sure tha cache contents are up-to-date and referring to the most recent changes.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can monitor in the following ways..

1.message monitor

2.communication channel monitor and

3.Messaging system where you can find complete status of all messages and status of system.

you can go to messaging system with : http://host:port/MessagingSystem/monitor/systemStatus.jsp

Thanks

Hamja

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Dear Expert:

> I'm doing a scenario test like:

> CRM->XI->ERP->XI->CRM

>

> I encounter an problem,I sent out an PO from CRM to start the scenario.

> and I went to sxmb_moni to check message without error.

> but problem is at the end of the scenario, CRM should received a response and update CRM status to become "finished".and CRM's status never change,seems CRM didn't receive the response.

>

> My questions is:

> 1.How I can make sure CRM receive the response.?

> 2.other scenario I can see the flow diagram in sxmb_moni then i can tell which part goes wrong,why this scenario can not?where i can adjust this function to see more details of the message?

>

> please help ~

>

> Regards

> Jack Lee

are you using a proxy or IDoc/RFC at the CRM side?

anyway you can always see the complete flow using the message monitoring -> via Adapter Engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this link for troubleshooting [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/e3fb40ef74f823e10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

check all ur IR AND ID objects are activated or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the Runtime workbech check the message monitoring and if u see mesage there successfully then its ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the RWB-> Message Monitoring->Choose Adapter Engine and check whether the response has been successfully delivered from XI.

Also check in XI the http://<host>:<port>/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp

Thanks,

Tiny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get more insight of the error by monitoring the receiver communication channel. This you can do using runtime workbench under component monitoring.

You can see the flow diagram when there is a BPM involved in the scenario.

Regards,

Shweta.