cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business units info requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear FI Experts,

I am a novice. I hope you could share some information regarding information requirements of the different business units in terms of finance reports.

For example, for Marketing, what sort of finance information would ,say line managers, require operationally?

Likewise for Sales unit and manufacturing or production unit.

Would appreciate if you could let me know the broad picture.

best regards

Sanjay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Design your reporting requirements through COPA.

The formats may not be the same. The requirements will change from business to business.

However, you can view the SAP standard reports available at SAP1 transaction code.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

For catering the different needs of the business units like marketing, sales units area wise geographical wise, SAP has come with COPA (Profitability Analysis), in this module u can see the required info based on your marketing segment and geographical segment or product wise.

Coming to specific report as you are saying for marketing, a line manager can generally look how much cost has been incurred in their area and how much sale has been happened and compare the Profit margin.

coming to requirement it might changing as per business therefore there wont be any specific report kind of a stuff.

Thats why using COPA u can customize your requirement as you can?

Hope u understood

regards

srikanth