cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax calculation in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created a new tax code in FTXP.I have assigned the tax code in OBZT.I have created a PO teh new tax code. In FV11 i have created the the condition record with plant,material & vendor combination.The system is calcutaing the VAT during creation of PO.I have done the migo also.When doing the MIRO when i select the Calculate tax tab the system is not calculating the tax.Can u please suggest how to solve the issue.This is not indian implementation ,this is china implementation.

regards

murugan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

own solution.Give the tax code in fv11 by selecting the tax classification option.

regards

murugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugan,

plz check in transaction obzt one again whether the tax code is relevant for all transactions or not. You have to maintain the Tax Codes per Transaction in T.Code OBZT. Then only you would get the Tax Codes in Basic Data tab.

if it is ok, then u plz check under the following menu path:

SPRO>IMG>Materials Management>Logistics Invoice Verification>Incoming invoice-->Maintain default values for tax codes

A0 may be defaulted for a particular company code.

regards

jash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

i have solved the problem.In FV11, i have to select the tax classification tab and give the new tax code created & % .

regards

murugan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please check in MIRO u are using the same tax code that u used in PO.

Both at MIRO header level and item level

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls assign the newly created tax code to company code, and assign gl accounts to respected tax code with respected account key in ob40