cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed date in sales order influenced by planned order dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that the after the MRP is carried out and planned order is generated, the changes in the dates of the planned order, when carried out, shall accordingly influence the confirmed date of the sales order line item when the availability check is carried out in the sales order.

Say, the sales order has confirmed a line item for 25.05.2009. Once the MRP is carried out and planned order is generated and owing to unavailablility of a component, the planned order date (finish date) is manually re-scheduled to say 28.05.2009. My requirement is that the sales order confirmed date shall accordingly be re-scheduled when the availability check is carried out.

Additional Info : Strategy Group - 20,

Make-to Order scenario is employed,

Standard Item category TAN,

Requirement Class - 040.

Is this possible in standard SAP? If not, please suggest any custom developments that may be required. Looking forward for helpful replies.

Do revert back if more info required.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Make To Order scenario, once you run MRP, automatically system will give the confirmed date in sale order and I feel, your question is answered here itself. No need to look for planned orders or production orders. Correct me if I am wrong or misunderstood your question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As Suggested in Above reply to your question.

If Materail component was not available and due to that you had to reshedule the planned order date manually, that definately will affect the material availability date, but i think if material availability will be run once again in Sales Order it will determine the new material availability date, and i dont think there is any need to carry out any enhancement.

Guru's Please correct me if I am wrong.

regards,

Paresh