cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

::000 message no. SR053

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I tried to post an IDoc from ECC system to XI; I found that it is stuck in the ALE layer. I went to transaction SM58 and found my message with status- "::000"

I went to IDX2 and manually load my metadata. I got similar error "I::000 message no.000".

I searched everywhere in the forums and help but did not get an answer. What could be wrong? I checked my RFC destinations, ports, LS etc... i simply cannot find the problem. Please help..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

>>SMXI Says..

>>When I tried to post an IDoc from ECC system to XI; I found that it is stuck in the ALE layer. I went >>to transaction SM58 and found my message with status- "::000"

check the user id and password in the "security/logon" tab of the RFC destination (to XI System) in transaction SM59 and make ensure it is the RFC user id and not the service user id. Also make sure that this user id has all authorization to access the XI.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

The user ID I have provided in the RFC destination is my own and not an RFC user. I have asked my BASIS to create/ provide the RFC user details. Maybe that will work! fingers crossed!!!

madanmohan_agrawal
Contributor
0 Kudos

>>SMXI Sayss..

>>Maybe that will work! fingers crossed!!!

It will work....Just update it with RFC user id.

I have sloved the sam eproblem earlier.

Regards,

Madan Agrawal

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the user id used should have the authorization as mentioned below;

From Note: 837595

Authorization object S_RFC

Field name RFC_TYPE value FUGR

Field name RFC_NAME value EDIMEXT, SDTX

Field name ACTVT value 16

Authorization object S_IDOCDEFT

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name EDI_CIM value ' '

Field name EDI_DOC value TXTRAW01

Field name EDI_TCD value WE30

Authorization object S_CTS_ADMI

Field name CTS_ADMFCT value TABL

Authorization object S_TABU_DIS

Field name ACTVT value 03

Field name DICBERCLS value

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Threre might be one more reason for this message. If a number range for EDIDOC object is incorrect in remote system and there are some existing entries in EDIDC table under IDOC number this will show you the same error.

If this is just after client copy transfer NRIV table as well and reset number range buffer used or restart application server. By default EDIDOC cache is 1000 entries you may check current number by SE37->NUMBER_GET_NEXT and compare with EDIDC table. If it is incorrect but in SNRO is already fixed go to SM56 and use goto->reset buffer.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

::000 comes for an issue with RFC (tr. SM59) connection from Pi to the sending system.

For example, when tying to read idoc metadata.

Try change the user pass of the RFC connection. It seems that RFC user might still be locked in the sending system

even 'test connection' seems to succeed.

former_member189420
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your helpful tips. I was facing the same error. I did all those useful things that were suggested. However, still faced the same problem. I checked in RFC Destination->System Information->Target System. Here, it was pointing to Production system. The same production user was maintained in the RFC Destination so no errors were thrown upon Testing for connection and Remote Login. The remote login testing: if the details are proper sometimes doesn't login to the destination system just will do nothing, it means it is proper (is what I have come to believe).

Updating the thread so that someone facing this issue might check this as well.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Anand Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem is also addressed in OSS note 940313.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have assigned an RFC user and given all the access and authorizations as advised by you. But I still have problem. I could see that though I have done an outbound processing, in SM58 the Function module called is: IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS. Is this correct? Shouldnt it be IDOC_OUTBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS? How can I change the FM associated with mt RFC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS function module is okay because there is no FM like IDOC_OUTBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

now to solve your this issue : have you created the RFC user as a communication user.........have you tested the RFC destination in SM59 and on clicking remote logon test, you are directly login in to XI system without the dialog for username at logon coming...........if these things are okay, then delete all the entries in SM58 in r/3 and retrigger your IDOC from R/3 to XI..........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Rajeev... I was desperately trying to find out a FM for IDOC_OUTBOUND_ASY.... without any success

The RFC user (commn data user) is created and remote login and conn test all works fine.

I deleted the entries in SM58 and tried again now. But same "::000" error in SM58!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So in SM59 rfc destination remote logon test you are going directly to XI system without logon information dialog window coming..........

in XI system, delete the metadata for your IDOC...............

in XI in SM58 just check there is no entry for your this error......if there is any entry, then delete it....

in R/3 in SM58 delete all entries of this error.......

then resend your IDOC from R/3 to XI.........

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in SM59 rfc destination remote logon test you are going directly to XI system without logon information dialog window coming..........

-YES

in XI system, delete the metadata for your IDOC...............

-This is the first time I am trying to post the Idoc of this type, so metadata not yet loaded in XI s/m. I tried to maually load the metadata, but themn I got the error "I::000 Message no. 000"

in XI in SM58 just check there is no entry for your this error......if there is any entry, then delete it....

No entry

in R/3 in SM58 delete all entries of this error.......

Done

then resend your IDOC from R/3 to XI.........

Done, I am getting same error.

I was wondering if I need to do more settings- like create Distribution Model in BD64 in SAP s/m? Is it required? (since I am having a Business system and not a bus service) Which is the receiver and sender system I need to mention while creating one? Same as what I have given in the Control record fields while outbound processing? I tried this, but even then I am getting the same error!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thanks to all your help, this issue has been resolved.

Actually I was using a service user(with RFC role) in my RFC destination in ECC system to connect to XI. And it was again just a service user created in ECC system that was used in th eRFC destination I had created in the XI system.

Nowwhen I created the RFC user of type Communication data user on both the systems and the same used in both the RFC destinations, it worked!! I was able to post an IDoc succesfully from the ECC system to XI box.

But one qn: in contrast to the discussion we had, it looks like we cannot do a remote logon from the RFC dest if the User is Commn data user. Please comment.

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All, 1 year later I encountered the same problem.

The problem was:

1. The Test-->Authorization in the RFC connection from XI to ECC (SM59) showed that the user was Locked due to incorrect login attempts. The Lock was removed.

This should generally solve these type of issues.

2. Reg the metadata... After removing the Lock; was able to import the metadata succesfully.

The Idoc was triggered from ECC and it reached XI. Problem resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SMXI,

2 years later. I have now the same problem.

Very useful your thread is. But it is pity, that I cannot get you points.

A question: how to remove the lock in sm59? I cannot not make it.

hope you can read my question.

thanks und regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! It solved my problem. Who could even imagine that the problem was in communication type of user

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

PLs re check the Following Configurations:

In ECC:

-->Check the RFC destination in ECC,whether it is pointing to XI or not.

--> Check With you PORT in WE21,whether the RFC destination is pointing to the XI system or not.

-->In Partner Profiled check with ur Partner no. it should be logical system name which u created in BD54 and this LS should be assigned to a client.

-->In Partner profiles in Outbound parameters,click add button and you need to add the Message type.

In XI system:

-->Create RFC destination pointing to ECC system.

-->Using IDX1 create Port,Port name should be SAP+SystemID of ECC,and maintain the RFC destination which u created in XI and Logical system name:which u created in ECC and client no of ECC

-->Import IDOC metadata Using IDX2.

Thanks.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. If the IDoc is located and status is successful but receiver has not received the IDoc, Execute transaction SM58 to determine if IDoc is stuck in the ALE/RFC layer. If entries exist in SM58, look for Message Type

2. If message type exist and Run the Program "RSARFCEX". If after the RSARFCEX program has ran and IDocs are not in SM58, issue should be solved. Validate in receiving system via WE05 that the IDoc was received or not.

3. If IDoc is still stuck in SM58, check RFC connection. Go to SE37, enter function module RFC_PING. We need to have access to SM59 to test the RFC Connection.

[A Step-by-Step Guide on IDoc-to-File Using Business Service in the XI Integration Directory|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd1539]

Thanks.

former_member732072
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the following link

It has a similar problem to what you are facing.

Best regards

Edited by: Prakash Bhatia on Apr 22, 2009 8:29 AM

Edited by: Prakash Bhatia on Apr 22, 2009 8:30 AM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is an issue with the metadata.

try to delete the metadata and load it for the right client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

This is the first time I am trying to post the IDoc of this type. Hence metadata is not available in IDX2. That is why I tried loading the metadata manually. I got the error as mentioned- "I::000 Message no. 000"

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try running the FM - IDX_STRUCTURE_GET on XI box...with these parameters

PORT - <port of the crm in IDX1>

DOCTYP - <idoctype you are trying to import>

CIMTYP - blank

TAR_LOGDES - <RFC Destination to the crm system as in IDX1>

Release - <sap basis release of CRM (get it from system> status>component version)>

PORTVERSION - 3

DIRECTION - 2

SAPREL - (get it from system> status>component version)>

you should get the IDOC structure back if it works correctly..

Thanks.