Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables where the user information is stored.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me in knowing the tables where the user information is stored? Like user ID, Valid through date etc.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Nandini.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T-Code se16 or se17

Enter usr*

Press f4 key

You will get the list of tables and description

Select the table as per your requirement

6 REPLIES 6

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

USR02 and USR03 as far as i remember

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to T-Code se16 or se17

Enter usr*

Press f4 key

You will get the list of tables and description

Select the table as per your requirement

0 Kudos

Depending on your version and the information required you may want to investigate the ADR* tables as well. If you search the forum for USR21 you'll get relevant info on that topic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandini

If you specify exactly what you are looking for then we can help. As you have seen from the other replies there are a quite a few different sources of the information.

You can have a go yourself by getting the technical field name from the fields in SU01 (F1 -> Technical information) and entering it into a table search based on field (SE84->ABAP Dictionary->Fields->Table Fields). There are a few gotcha's but it's a good technique to learn about places that this data is stored and how it can be used.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

All the user tables are stored in USR*

Go to SE16

Enter USR*

Press F4

You will find all user related tables.

Hope this is informative.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need the tables when you from previous post already know the transactions / screens / reports for the data?

Are you wanting to update the tables directly?

These "What is the table for XYZ?" are always suspect to me, and very error prone in reality. For example, table USR03 is obsolete - so you will be downloading / updating Nirvana...

Cheers,

Julius