cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB50 Tree On Tree Off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts,

Under Transaction Code FB50, Menu option "Settings" > "Tree On" and "Tree Off" options are protected, unable to select the options. How to unprotect these options?

How to set the "Tree On" option as DEFAULT for transaction FB50?

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KL,

For that go to FB60

Go to Edit-> Screenvariant -> Reset screenvariant

A message saying data will be lost will come,click on OK

Now check if it unprotected the field ok, otherwise remove the screen variant and select once again the screen variant.

May be this information is useful to you

If you have any doubt feel free to ask

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Since I cannot toggle the "Tree On", after "Reset Screen Variant", nothing changed. Tree still not on.

Do you have any idea how to unprotect the "Tree On" "Tree Off" option and how to default it to "Tree on"? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to assign TRON (Function Code) in t-code FB50 , in that case you have take help from basis consultant

Regards

Tanmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KL,

As per my knowledge this is Screen variant issue.so change the screen variant in fb50

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think tree on or off fb50 t-code object is missing so try to use su53 and find the missing object and assign with you user profile or you can talk to your basis consultant.

Best Of Luck

Tanmoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

"Tree On" and "Tree Off" are protected. I cannot click these options. I cannot generate the SU53. Do you have any idea what's the Authorization Object for "Tree On" and "Tree Off"?