cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1C 561 movement type problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP guru's,

while doing MB1C using movement type 561 (initial entry) i am facing a problem of "No vendor defined in table T321for the ref movement type 561" please can you tell me why is this problem

please give me the solution.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you were trying to stock upload 561 with Special Stock K in which case, Vendor is mandatory. Please brief under which circumstances you have tried this.

In normal circumstances, 561K would not be used. If you have some scenario where you need to maintain vendor code in MB1C, then you also have to maintain respective settings in OMJJ

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

561 - spl.ind: O - stock with vendor.

561 - spl.ind :K - consignment:

So enter without any spl.stock indicator.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahim,

there is no special indicator

I know if there is a special indicator then it will ask

but if there is no special indicator then why is asking.

is there any setting done for that.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I am not doing any stock upload hence no special indicators.

then too it is asking for the vendor. i Know if i put the spl. indicator then according to the special indicator it will ask for the vendor.

where as it is happening with other plants.

not able to understand where is the problem

please solve this problem

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to OMJJ, click the mouse on Movement Type and key in 561 and execute. There click on "Field selection (Enjoy)" and against the field "LIFNR", place your mouse on the box under the tab "Optional Entry" and save.

Now retry in MB1C and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I check it out in OMJJ and went into "Field selection (Enjoy)" over there it didn't contained the LIFNR so there is no question of ticking the "Optional Entry".

but how ever i got the solution but it was a temprorary solution.

In the system there was a decentralised WM was activated after that i removed it and it is working fine.

but i have a doubt

1. what is the difference between the decentralised WM and Centralised WM.

2. even though if the material X does not contain the Warehouse number and other material Y with the same sales org, Distribution channel, Plant with the warehouse number and the decentralised WM is activated then why it is giving the error "No vendor defined in table T321for the ref movement type 561".

please give me this solution as soon as possible.

regards

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh

Go to MM02->purchasing tab and check wheather you have assigned any vendor or not.

Secondly also check by going to SE11 and give T321 table and execute and check wheather any plant parameters were missing related to Warehouse and that is the reason you were facing error while Initial stock posting.

Regards

Srinath