cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario here is i've mainted two sale organization viz Is01 &IS02 sales area would be IS01 10 10 & IS02 10 10 respectively ; but i've one customers who do business with me from my both sales area.. so how do i avoid duplication of my same customer in both sales area

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Extend the customer to another sales organization in XD01 or VD01

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur prompt reply how do i extend in my cusstomer to another sales area

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to XD01, give the Account Group, Company Code and new Sales area. At the bottom screen, you can see a tab "Reference". Maintain the existing customer code, company code and sales area and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi G. Lakshmipathi

in this case the when i extend the customer the systeme willl give me a new customer code (internally) which mean my same customer will have two code one for one sale area and another for another sales area in my system

Vinod

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VD01, In the first after account group enter the customer number (existed) and maintain the sales area which you want to extend.

Secondly In Reference field enter the customer code (existed) and sales area (maintain the sales area which customer allready has been created)

Press enter and if you want to you can change the data,else click on save.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can maintain the same customer code and extend to other sales area. System will allow. Try it and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

cool ...........mission accomplished................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ramesh.........mission accomplished

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah......Lakshimpati

now system allow me to do the sales. in the extended sale organisation but since the customer is made originally with the 1st sale organisation which'll have an account group maintained........so when i sales with my extend 2nd organisation will the revenue and the profit generated will hit the ist sale organisation

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now with the extended customer in the new sale area, after PGI when i'm doing my billing, billing document is getting generated but errror in account determination

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you have extended the customer to another sales area , so check in VKOA wheather with that sales orgn the account determination has been configured or not. Just click on the release to accounting icon then you will get the error then you can proceed further. Go to VF02->account determination analysis and check wheather the account determination is correct or not

Regards

Srinath