Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - No table entries found for specified key

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed SAP ECC 6.0 IDES. I am new to ABAP environment.I have logined through Client 001.

The problem that i m facing is that when i m going to data browser (Tcode -SE16) and entering a table name like(MARA,BKPF , BSEG , EKKO, EKPO , VBAK), then while executing the table,it's saying "No table entries found for specified key".Even in the number of entries ,it's showing zero entries.Can anyone please tell me what's the reason behind it & how to get it corrected?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is because data is not exist for that particular client .

rgds ankit

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is perhaps no entries exist in the system for the particular client '001' which you are using.

Try creating a material in transaction MM01 in client '001' and check whether entries exist in Table MARA.

Regards,

Mansi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is because data is not exist for that particular client .

rgds ankit

0 Kudos

Thanks for your such a quick reply.

But as i m a fresher to this environment,so can you please tell me some of the table names with some valid data with client 001?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the table USR01, it will contain valid user data.

0 Kudos

Try table with USR02

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

with same client create some materilas using mm01 . then check in MARA.

~linganna

Edited by: katigiri linganna on Apr 22, 2009 7:12 AM

Sandeep_Kumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This means there are no table entries in the mentioned tables in this particular system.

Rgds,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default there are 2 to 3 clients created while installing IDES ecc 6 in your system, but data will not be avaliable for all the clients, only one client will have data stored in all the tables.

Just check which is master client, login to that client and check the tables.

there are some SAP installation softwares, which only contains the installations softwares only its does not come with the test data.

just check with your software.

Regards

Kumar M