cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in prenumbered check printing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on pre-numbered check form(F110_PRENUM_CHK and the program is RFFOUS_C).

The requirement here is the check should be printed with the Invoices processed. I have already completed this. But the problem is if the no of line items( the processed invoices) are not enough in the pre-numbered check page, then these details should be printed on another letter paper,this is not having any check ,so the check details should be displayed on the first page.

and the letter papers are printed after printing all the pre-numbered checks.

Please help me, how to achieve this?

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

How u solved your problem? can u pl reply.

My issue, Checkprinting: Page 1 is printing with invoice details. (only 1 line item)

Page 2 is blank and no invoice info ( dummpage printing with above invoice and amount values.

Thanks for u r reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is better to take the height of the window as some 15 LN or 12LN. Then after printing line items 12 or 15 form automatically goto nect page for latter line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me. If my question is not clear i will explain

Thanks,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arvind,

Can u plz elaborate ur question? Not that clear. If you are having number of line items, then u shud print the line item detail ,one each of the cheque.

Plz help in claryfying the question.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

Thanks for your reply.

The output is printing on the pre designed form. In that the main window is used to display the line items (the invoices ). If the no of line items are not enough in the main window, Then these should display in another page. Means i need to create two spool requests for page1 with check details and for page 2 with the over flow invoice details.

The user will print the spool requests with check details at first and then spool request with over flow invoice details has to be printed.

So i need to modify the standard print program to create two spool requests for page1 and for next pages?

Please help me?

Thanks,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Sorry the delayed reply.

I think the standard config itself supports the cheque printing followed with hte invoiceprinting .

I am not sure. but plz chekc this one out.

Priya