cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing support package 16, 17 and 18 for Netwever 7.0 (ECC 6 EHP 3 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I just want to know if we can directly load SP for Netweaver 7.00. I just went through some doc but they said we can upload SP directyl from SPAM tcode. can we install it from SPAM tcode i have component SAP_BASIS SP 16, 17 and 18. i downloaded SP using Solution manager i am at implementation phase in the same. i am bit confused should i proceed with SPAM ( but i tried upload package option is greyed out there).

any suggestion will be appreciated.

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Follow this,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/a7/a7a932845c11d2b421006094b9ea64/frameset.htm

- 000 client

- modifiable status of client.

- don't use DDIC/SAP*, use a user with full authorization

Please note that both individual Support Packages and SP Stacks are Non-cumulative. This means that, when you import Support Packages, then you import a gap less series of Support Packages and, if

you use SP Stacks, you also import these without a gap. The only exception is the Support Package for SPAM itself. & Java support packages which comes in SCA format.

Uday, Did you try to copy from what I posted?.. the correct procedure would be to direct to the original link.. not CTRLC & CTRLV!

Regards,

Debasis.

Edited by: Debasis Sahoo on Apr 22, 2009 1:04 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Debasis

Sure will make a note of that thanks

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Grayed out as anil said you should login to 000 client to apply support packages.

i have component SAP_BASIS SP 16, 17 and 18. i downloaded SP using Solution manager

Yes offcourse you can proceed but i would recommand to go with support pack stack

Please note that both individual Support Packages and SP Stacks are Non-cumulative. This means that, when you import Support Packages, then you import a gap less series of Support Packages and, if

you use SP Stacks, you also import these without a gap.

what is your support pack level now?

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mani

are you uploading the support packages in 000 client,you should be able to do it through SPAM in 000 client

Rohit